Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 December, 06:56
Good morning Patriots!

Even if you don't believe in God, in our Creator then perhaps you can believe that being positive and grateful, putting out positive frequencies out into the universe will bring back positive outcomes to your life?

There is a reason why we have a terrible awful day if we expect to have a terrible awful day from what this ol lady had seen in the passed 65 yrs.

Personally, I know that I am a piece of God/Creator inside this material Earth suit and I try to acknowledge that every day and I expect to have a good day and watch for signs and syncs that show me the positive path to follow.

What do you expect today?

https://youtu.be/IqdU84N0v...
EVERY MORNING WAKE UP AND THANK GOD | Power of Gratitude - Morning Inspiration & Prayer to Motivate - YouTube

Every day when we wake up, we must thank God for all the blessings He has given us. Start your day off right by giving thanks to God! ✩ SUPPOR...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
Aloha Good Morning.
Good advice!
I refuse to choose an unhappy day.
I'm making every day the best I can.
The choice is ours.
Some days are diamonds, some days are stones.
Turning the stones into shiny gems works .
👋 💕
07:08 AM - Dec 04, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by arba in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 December, 08:17
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Let's begin NOW!

Ya'll know what's coming>>>>>

Nana's fav song on VKs playlist!

https://youtu.be/1NhuCMdvl...
Nappy Roots - Good Day ( 4k Lyrical Video ) - YouTube

Let's begin nowI woke up this morning and I saidYou know instead of waitin' for a good day to happen, you knowWaitin' around through up's and down's, you kno...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
04 December, 12:56
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Yes!!! :)