I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
27 November, 10:25
July 16.
βš–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

https://rumble.com/v3y18sg...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 November, 11:01
In response I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve to her Publication
It is a damn wonder we have any man or women that will put on a military uniform the way our vets have always been treated.

Not just this but Vietnam and others.

Our govt has always been corrupt and the history we have been fed is all lies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
27 November, 11:05
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Aloha Nana
Shameful about how our Veterans are treated.
My Dad was WW2
The VA hospital and clinic located in White City Oregon
was under-staffed and pitiful.
Not set up for caring for humans
The VA pharmacy continues to send huge bottles of medication to my Dad that he never needed.
Laundering money I guess.

Truth Sleuth @Longrower
27 November, 01:31
In response arba happihr to her Publication
It's not just the VA pushing pills! Seems like everyone wants to sell drugs... is it the markup making it so profitable?

Governments w/w all seemed to jump into the fray with C19 "vaccines" and "medical protocols" like Midazolam and Remdesivir.

Pfizer J&J et al had "arrangements" and purchase agreements for these "treatments" set up well in advance.

For Big Pharma, it was like shooting fish in a barrel.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 December, 03:08
In response Truth Sleuth to his Publication
So true, seems like Nana sees a new vaxx for some new disorder every day. If they couldn't get ya on covid they try wit RSV, or shingles or flu or some newly concocted bullshit.

ising 4Him @ising4him
Absolutely! And before the "covid" bullshit, when was the last time you heard about AIDS. Now I see commercials daily. People just don't want to see the connection.
05:33 AM - Dec 04, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ising4him in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ising 4Him, click on at the bottom under it