Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
26 November, 08:29
NEW STORM IN THE ATLANTIC.
INVEST 90L
Number reduction=Letters spells out.
I E D E A B I B
(I=eye) ED=SUN. EAB= Emergency Alert Broadcast/ I Be.
Does INVEST mean a financial term or
INVEST as IN a LIFE-VEST?

INVEST = 26= God
90=9= Divine
L = 12 = 3= Trinity

CIPHER = 38
Q DROP #38
Nov 2 2017 = 5
1:48:52 am = 11
5/11 = Nov 5th - Remember-Remember

End of Drop reads: The calm before the storm.

MIRROR 38/83
Q DROP #83
Nov 5 2017 (*see that November 5th date - coincidence?) = 8
12:51:20 am = 11
8/11 or 11/8 *another significant date.

Drop ref. Alice & Wonderland/Saudi Arabia

90L IS ALSO A NAME OF A TRAVEL BAG
TIME TRAVEL
OR READY TO GO?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Doney @BrianDoney
26 November, 10:05
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Last, first. Yes.
Invest = Hurricane Hunter 🌀 term for a penetration run through the eyewall. Usually 3 dropsonds, and an exit through the eyewall on the Lee wind side.
Me; initial thoughts 💭. This is about the children of humanity, and our genetic lineages. We as of yet? Do not definitively as compartmentalized beings, have the multiplexial conciousness viewpoint. (Bi-cameral brain structure, as yet blossomed to trinary aspects?) 🤓

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
26 November, 10:14
In response Brian Doney to his Publication
The whole thing is about the CHILDREN/Children of God and the Bloodlines... our CHRIST conscience within and the powers that BE... all hidden ... How do you get the divided to STAND with THE ALL?.. How did this Truth Community get so many different versions of the TRUTH?- Most didnt even get to the part that CHRIST is within - they are contributing to the very thing we are fighting .... and they may not even know it... most of the work that needs to be done is not sitting behind a computer..as AI is the enemy ... by pulling daily narratives - everyone likes to stay within the comfortable complexity of the box. This is frustrating.

Teresa Peters @Teresapeters
28 November, 12:35

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
28 November, 05:51
In response Teresa Peters to her Publication
WOW THIS IS INCREDIBLE - THANKS FOR SHARING !

03 December, 11:51

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
This got me thinking - you know how TRUMP / Q talk about Christmas ?.... and how it will be the last one?- or something will happen before Christmas?/also Christmas in July (or JEW LIE)?... A December to REMEMBER?- Perhaps the functions of the Brain that have played dormant will be activate for or by Christmas.... while everyone is waiting for a CASH WINDFALL - maybe its these GIFTS that will be presented? or activated.
04:55 AM - Dec 04, 2023
In response Teresa Peters to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply
04 December, 08:26
Some things are not for sale !