Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
03 December, 01:36
I am tired of this fight. I am drowning financially. I need eye surgery in both eyes. I broke a crown on my tooth and it has exposed the root. My dog is in need of continuous medical care for her severe case of Cushings and my daughters dog is sick with coccidia. She starts her new job monday and is also in need of finances. She wont get paid till the 22nd. Her and asshole boyfriend split up a month ago cause he refused to get a job. She is having to take food from where she can to just be able to feed her and the baby. I am trying to help her too. I am retired so no job here either. I have posted a fundraiser for my dog but no one has even acknowledged it. SMH....I wished God would take me right now. I cant do this anymore.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
I’m praying for you and your family. 🙏♥️
01:48 AM - Dec 04, 2023
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Spanknurace1 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Nugget Patriot, click on at the bottom under it