Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
03 December, 01:16
Many feelin this πŸ˜’πŸ’–

https://twitter.com/DanSca...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
03 December, 02:34 (E)
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
I enjoyed Trump yesterday.
I enjoyed the other speakers.

Other speakers spoke Truth and explicit directives about the caucus...how to cross the victory line for ALL our Patriots.

Why is there sadness?

I acknowledge what the evildoers have done, trying to do.

I fight back.
We ALL in agreement, in unity, in one accord must fight back by the teachings of Christ.
Jesus Rebukes Lucifer.
Jesus Rebukes Evildoers.
β†’β†’πŸ‘ΉπŸ€ΊπŸ€ΊπŸ€Ί

I heard Trump, we know that Trump knows.

Through Christ Jesus rebuke the negativities.

Not a disparaging word towards
Trump. There may be first time listeners, that is why the repetitive script at times.

When I hear negativities, immediately ask Father God, Jesus Rebuke Those negativities, Amen, instantaneously it is done.
πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ‘πŸ’•πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’•πŸŽΆπŸ’•πŸŒΌ

Amen And Amen America. πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I'm not sure if this is sadness so to speak, but rather hopefulness or tears of joy perhaps? That's how I see it anyway. Her emotions spilling over waiting for new beginnings.
03:20 PM - Dec 03, 2023
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
03 December, 03:44
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
10-4.

Dan mentions Trump delivers concluding
remarks which was Trump with the accompanying music. It's a heavy moment of words, some may see no way to the light. Prayers for them.

I have great anticipation for the complete demise of evildoers and the betterment for us all.

Evildoer's time is extremely short. Everyday more are no longer walking Terra Firma.
ALL Evil Must Be Dispatched.

Sorry I misunderstood your comment to represent sadness. We see perhaps tears of joy with heavy hearts for those
God Forbid touched by evildoers.

Prayers for those with words of encouragement.
Hold the line, Father God, Yeshua Messiah And You Make A Majority.
πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ‘πŸ’•

03 December, 03:51
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
I don’t think you misunderstood at all, good to have different perspectives. Sometimes music can bring up feelings of other thing’s affecting us πŸ₯°