Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
03 December, 10:46
😭 I hate to ask everyone but could you please pray for me and my wife. We have been having serious problems, it's not looking good. I don't know what to even say.. trying to keep it together at this moment. God Please🙏 Please Save Our Relationship.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Digital Warrior_81 @CueteamsixNahalf_81
I’ve been married for 18 yrs and it has been a mess or a roller coaster. I will be honest, i was a dick and ungrateful, focusing on things that really were not important so my wife threw me out. For several months I sought for help for myself, not for my marriage. We got back together and things were going good. Then years later my wife lost her mom and that devastated her to the point that it took controlled of her and turned her I to a monster. I wanted a divorce at that point. Today I am going on almost 3 yrs since we separated, not for a divorce but sometimes you have to remove yourself from the bad so you can work on you! She has made a huge turnaround in her life. There is no coincidence that God is putting you through this. He is not testing you but teaching you something . . . both of you.
11:19 AM - Dec 03, 2023
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CueteamsixNahalf_81 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Digital Warrior_81, click on at the bottom under it