Brian Doney @BrianDoney
03 December, 05:17
Large scalar / Small scalar Where are "we" WITHIN?
Ever wonder how the electromagnetic spectrum really works? Check out Billy Yelverton, in the plasma lab.
🤓 Bring your eye protection, please? Thank you.
😎 🕶️
https://youtu.be/JLcJ851kG...
Big Earthquake in the Philippines | The Sun's Role - YouTube

Free Versions of Our Peer-Reviewed Papers:1) http://suspicious0bservers.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Paper-1.pdf2) http://suspicious0bservers.org/wp-conten...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
03 December, 06:54
In response Brian Doney to his Publication
Are we in a black hole?? Are they trying to move us out? I did not watch video.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Doney @BrianDoney
03 December, 08:56 (E)
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Good 🌄😊 Morning Elle. 🤔 🤓 No, but I hadn't thought of it in that way before. Like maybe that is what is meant by Fermi bubble 💭 (Firmerment, or material) Semantics of linguistic and cultural references are geo-magneticly culturally aligned. (Proposed Theorem)
Human knowledge is a frequency (opinion)
Why they retuned 🎼 to 440htz.
Bigger ideas tho. Electro deposition. The stellar planetoid interface & ,,Maxwell's 20 theory's of electromagnetics. Tesla, Trump's Unkle, and the Man in the Big Yellow Hat.
😆 Where was Waldo? He was money laundering for cocaine sales everywhere, worldwide. And it's fixing to all come crashing down right on their fooking heads.
Biblical, all right 👍 😊😎 🌊
Howdy 🤠
Ps; Ben has loads of videos and references available..Ties to the Thunderbolts Project also.
Both will keep folks busy for weeks. 🤓 Then we could take the kids for a field trip to see plasma in motion. Several ways too! 📚
Building inquisitive minds for our youth.
Precious! 💞

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
03 December, 09:43
Damn Brian - there is so much more to learn out there ..... the learning never stops and I am ok with that - I LOVE TO LEARN but its finding the time.
You mentioned plasma and I think thats a huge factor in this - our cell phones - TV etc.

What can come thru PLASMA?
What can not escape?

OK this maybe a freaky thing but what is PLASMA is an Alien form?
Like the BLOB?
No intelligence just there for whatever reason it needs to be?

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
03 December, 10:31
I think you are on to something about the phones, communications 📡 in general, and the WEF. Fact!
Elle, I had all these dreams when I was sick. I know now some of it was acidosis, and plaque from some of my DSS issues and genetics. Surfice to say, it happened again, and again. These dreams, and visions. I had to disect it and break it down. Thought I was loosing my mind. In a way? I did. 😁 I went through though. Then I started to think and see 👀 things differently about why. Who, and How.
∆π the math. Which I am terrible at BTW 😜, so far. Then began to tune with the Geometric shapes, and harmonics on the circle of fifths, thirds, and the whole minor scalar clicked in. Like Mozart showed up in the flesh. 😆 🤓 🎹 ⚖️ And 🎼 🎶 ☺️ 🌎 are inter-realtional tonalityS. Yes?
Meet my friend Mr Parker 🐅 🐚 😆 He taught me about the 🦢 swans, and the sway of the tempo in time. The time to learn? Is always now. In the present 💝. 🙏
✨ 🪄
https://youtu.be/TUpZeoAAr...
Solar Coronal Hole, Galactic Current Sheet | S0 News Dec.3.2023 - YouTube

Observer Event January 13: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/arizona-observer-community-event-tickets-767061610927Get our E-Magazine: https://theobserver.ck.page/...

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
03 December, 10:42
How about a little rhythm and SOUL..... sole as in ONE or a filet? I think you need to ask your SOUL where it goes at night.... is the SOUL delivering us its experience when your in the PLAIN/Plane? - Hidden in PLAIN SITE?
DREAMS/Realms.

Sorry I am answering questions with questions... not reply questions just whatever spills out of this brain of mine.
The UNI VERSE / Verse as in part of a SON g ?
UNI - as in ONE AGAIN !
Do we need a TUNE UP?
a SPARK plug change out?
Are messages being sent via PLASMA / electro currents from CELL phone.. CELLULAR ..
Maybe why ET had to PHONE HOME...
ahh another ONE in PH -ONE.. caught ya!
OHM or HOME??? I want to go HOME - is HOME a frequency?

....the SI unit of electrical resistance, expressing the resistance in a circuit transmitting a current of one ampere when subjected to a potential difference of one volt.

SHOCKING isn't it?

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
Ya. Ever been tazed? Cruel. (Opinion) We operate on micro voltages, the tinyiest of spin vectors and dynamics. Hormone cascades, and delicate balances. I had 4 children Elle. Watched the miracle over and over. 😊 You wouldn't be asking me about "intelligent design" and my opinion on "divinity" would you? 🤔 😁 Elle. Of course I interject that idea°set into my knowledge base. I was western educated in this modern era. For what I did attend as a young man. I was a lackluster student then. Truthfully 🪞
11:05 AM - Dec 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by BrianDoney in this post can reply
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
04 December, 05:57
Your intelligence is profound .... ahh the SPARK OF LIFE ... which still lingers behind the scar of our connection to the divine .....

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
06 December, 05:07
Good 😊 🌄 morning Elle. Lots of solar wind past the fleet since I checked in. Hope you are happy today. Had to take a break. Sleep 😴. Amazing what a few Delta Zones strung together can do for your synapses.
😁 🌊 Brought my freshly waxed digital surfboard.