Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
I like it.

Rep. Ted Cruz is calling for the IRS to be replaced with a flat tax of 10%.
09:29 AM - Dec 02, 2023
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
02 December, 11:05
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Better be careful because his plan also includes that all payroll taxes are replaced with a 16 percent “Business Transfer Tax,” or a (subtraction method) value-added tax which is similar to the Vat tax Europe has.

A Vat tax is a tax upon a percentage of the sale price. It's levied at each stage of the supply chain where value is added, and is based on consumption rather than income

The Business Transfer Tax is a tax upon transfer of ownership, property, or goods

It would be interesting what the Business Transfer Tax will cover and who it will effect. If it's fixed and only affects certain sectors (which i doubt) then there maybe an upside, but if it's broad based then it may not.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cat-Cher About @ThisIsC
02 December, 10:32
Did he perhaps put a '1' there by mistake?

Cos the way I see negotiations... you reduce their stuff so badly that 0 seems like a good deal to them....

But that's just me...

Any funding of government should he zero. They do this out of passion and for the people right? Why would they want to be paid? Its a calling isn't it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
02 December, 09:55
Thank goodness for DJT
Ted is playing his movie part