Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 December, 10:49
If you have friends that you want to really wake up this site is the very best information "The Fall of the Cabal" was put together in a series of over 20 videos.

This is the very best explanation of what has really been the TRUTH of what is happened to us.

http://www.thesealedbook.c...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
01 December, 11:18
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Did you see where the woman who made the series is missing, presumably a suicide? I pray she's truly safe.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 December, 11:43
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
I did. I pray she is ok. The other woman that made it with her said she was a bit distraught over something and was taking some time off but now can't find her.

It does sound mysterious for sure.
I hope she is safe.
She made a most valuable contribution to the whole "Great Awakening" for sure.

Only people mentioned by DanUSCG in this post can reply
Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
02 December, 08:39
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
🙏🙏🙏praying regardless 🙏🙏🙏

02 December, 07:53
We have been hearing that one of them is Dan.
The other one said that she told here she was feeling down or something to that affect and was taking some time off then disappeared.
So Idk really just what I heard.

PAPA CADDI @RickN
02 December, 08:04
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
This is on their website nothing about her missing in action """Right now, Janet & Cyntha are working on part 24 of the Sequel. It is Janet’s dream to combine all of her findings over the last 3 decades in one explosive ending of the Sequel to the Fall of the Cabal"". https://www.fallcabal.com/...

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
02 December, 08:13
The one on the right is, and they fear she may have committed suicide.