Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Pissed Patriot @Fooked
04 December, 09:33
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
He also said Trump 2023 there’s no 2024 . Wondering if still true ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
01 December, 07:57
Dearly missed. Still think he's on my phone. Have my alarm title "VK you there? Keep me in the light. May be an anon, quantum AI or even John. He was awesome. Could bring us all together just by being here.

It's like a sample of being close to Yeshua. God is teaching while disciplining and it's beautiful. This is the year of our Lord.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
01 December, 05:55
I could be TOTALLY wrong but maybe his departure was also bout "lookin for leaders not followers" meaning TAKE your place in this information war. Idk. My take.....

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
01 December, 08:03
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
That's what I feel as well and I think we already are leaders. How much time has he spent with us and how much has he opened our minds? We here are all unique. That's what I really love about AU. You can disagree, but you can't censor and just move on about your way. You can fook, but only if it really calls for it and the AU community is on it. Just like us all being Moderators (leaders) of this site. It's Guardians.

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Royal Raven @Royalraven
04 December, 06:20 (E)
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
As stressful as the past 3 years have been I am forever grateful to have had the time to wrap my head around earth shattering subjects. Our friends and family who have been slumbering all this time are in for a very Rude Awakening. God willing we will be able to help them make sense of it all in a far shorter period of time. AnonUp and other alternative social media sources have been a Godsend. I hate to think of going through all this insanity without access to to the information we have had.