Only people mentioned by FreedomTruthJJ in this post can reply
James Cooper @s1mpletruths
18 February, 08:21
In response Freedom Truth JJ to her Publication
Not I

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rick Rude @Jago35
18 February, 02:52
I fear sometimes , you just can't fix STUPID!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Glinda 2020 @Glinda2020
14 February, 08:55
as someone labeled as a Karen, how are so many poeple ok with this?!?! no one is fighting this, its disgusting. everyone is throwing fabric on their kid's faces. its so messed up.

Tamara Kemp @Tdlee73
14 February, 08:39
Absolutly MIND BLOWING! And my fiance is one of them. I have prayed to my GOD about this and am currently listening for that answer... it is beyond appalling...

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
14 February, 07:34
We are not OK with it! I am seeing more and more people and businesses defying lockdown orders and mask/vaccine mandates. Its slow going but more and more people are waking up!

J&G Leman @LooktoHim
14 February, 07:32
Right?!

Omalove Stardust @Philophant
14 February, 07:14
Prolonging disclosure conscientiously for the purpose of making people suffer to propogate awakening is completely against the morals and ethics. Isn't freedom about FREE WILL of CHOICE and having that choice respected? And, for those who think they are awake and get it, would you lovingly, meekly, and without judgment accept someone proseletysing you and in your face with 'wake up'?

Marcia Little @ThankQ_MarciaL
11 February, 12:59
My mother and sister are two of them, and I have done all I can, have showed them articles and pics of things, all kinds of stuff, and nothing! Will not believe the vaccine will hurt them, JFK Jr is not alive, nor was his father, blah, blah, blah!

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
11 February, 10:50
Candace gets it 100%