Kim Runner @kimrunner
VK from 4.1.23

I think we're in 10 now...
10:00 AM - Dec 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
bijowi @bijowi
01 December, 07:03
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
My understanding is, the Resurrection of Jesus Christ was celebrated on the neutral day, between March 28 and April 1. When the calendar changed, the people who refused to accept it celebrated the Resurrection on the first of April and were called fools.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
01 December, 06:18
HERE YOU ARE YOU HAVENT BEEN SHOWING UP IN MY FEED LATLEY IDK DISREGARD THE MESSAGE ON X I JUST SAID WE WERE MISSING YOU AT HOME I CANT EVEN UPLOAD SOME REALLY GOOD VIDEOS IN HERE TODAY IDK WHATS GOING ON YOU KNOW YOU MAY GIRL BE BEST BE BLESSED

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Bee @BxAx17
01 December, 12:08
10 10 for the win Miss timestamp ;)
Good morning

Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
01 December, 10:49
Goodmorning Kim, always looking forward to your posts and reminders 😊

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
01 December, 10:46
That's Right!
Ty for reminder!

😁👏💫

arba happihr @arba
01 December, 10:42

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
01 December, 10:19
and there are 13 months. hence april is 1

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
01 December, 10:15
🙏🙏🙏

Jack Seitzinger @Jrseitzinger
01 December, 10:07 (E)
Aprilis

To Open. New beginning. First of the year.

9…?

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts