Only people mentioned by mars_1776 in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
01 December, 12:05
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Thanks for the update
I am good without Twitter
God sent me here. 😍🙏
Happy to have what I have with Au without being limited 💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
01 December, 11:48
I never got my account back, and I'm in the UK.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
deborah sidener @debbiedo
01 December, 10:59
They won't give me my account back and I looked myself up on the FBI watch list, I'm there

ADHERE TO FREEDOM @ADHERETOFREEDOM
01 December, 11:04
In response deborah sidener to her Publication
Do you have link to the list?
I wouldn't even know where to start looking for it.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
01 December, 10:40
fbi came to my door in may 2021 over an alleged post on old parler.

some troll, probably an fbi informant or deep state shill emailed part of an alleged post to the fbi to say it was domestic terrorism, but fbi said to my face it was first amendment free speech and I did nothing wrong.

so they tried to get me, and they investigated me, and I have committed no crime, but they still came to my front door to try to give me shit, but I shoveled it right back to them since they are scumbags. all on my front porch. no, I did not ask them to come in.

defund the fblie and reform!

time to clean house, and get rid of wray

they are not following the constitution and they are breaking the law!

arba happihr @arba
01 December, 11:51
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Defund them ALL!
Everything that has a Corporation attached to it

Belinda Kaysac @BelindaBell
01 December, 10:40
They won’t let me back in and it’s not because of anything rather than I put MAGA on my page..

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
30 November, 11:48 (E)
Why u think I built a giant spider web? I'm still banned as well.
😉💀🐸

trueblue @trueblue
01 December, 06:02
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Then they are definitely not giving YOU your account back. At least not anytime soon. Gotta have the spider and her web protected!
Can’t have twitter clowns defacing your decodes

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
30 November, 10:59
I have been on their radar for a very long time.

First hand knowledge of this very thing...:

https://rumble.com/vilogj-...