You master of the universe.
World made you forget.
You just had to visit me to remember again
07:29 AM - Nov 30, 2023
Only people mentioned by Backontrack in this post can reply
Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
30 November, 03:52
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
I agree with the previous poster, keep writing. I find comfort with your words - the metaphors included.

I can feel the shifts occurring especially in my dream time. I seem to be visiting all my relationships, many with the dead and reconciling what I can not do literally while in this body, in this reality. I am thankful for the learning, and thankful from the release of the 3D weight that I carry from unfinished business.

Its a super profound time. The Schumann Resonance chart said to be showing us a heart beat on Mother EARTH is showing us we are communing/entangling with Angelic (white line) energy now. It's amazing!! Confirms yet again, what you are stating here. Thank You!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Back to the Future @Backontrack
01 December, 08:08
In response Cindi Time For the Divine to her Publication
thanks for the kind words..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
30 November, 07:33
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
Deep peek/peak
Keep writing,Fren.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
30 November, 07:34
In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication
Thanks fren.