COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
29 November, 05:15
JUST IN - Multiple explosions on the sun this week have unleashed four bursts of plasma from the sun’s corona toward Earth. Known as coronal mass ejections, or CMEs, these blasts could consolidate into a supersize CME capable of triggering a strong geomagnetic storm and aurora visible in the northern United States and Europe on Thursday or Friday. - Washington Post

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
29 November, 05:52
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Q CLOCK RUNS OUT IN 2 HRS AND,MIN AND SEC YEAH IF THIS RUNS OUT AND NOTHINGBURGER IM DONE WELL I DONT WANT US TO BE HIT WIHT A FLARE EITHER UGG THIS CLOCK MAKES ME CRAKY

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
It's a honeypot. Exposed repeatedly, it's being used to dox patriots.
04:33 AM - Nov 30, 2023
In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LuddyDundrums in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
30 November, 04:53
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
I wonder if "they" realize what a hellfire they would release.
Backlash can be intense.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
30 November, 08:15
In response Every Time to her Publication
It's about time we do exactly that. Fight the fuck back against these absolute maggots.