Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
11 February, 03:09
Who's a pro with telegram? Reply here or message me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
11 February, 04:04
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
That has got to be illegal

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
The posts? Demonic yes, but sadly legal. Very borderline. Disgusting either way. I'm trying to end it without removing the channel. I can't let these bastards win.
04:09 AM - Feb 11, 2021
In response Bran WWG1WGA to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
11 February, 04:24
I know there are people there that need support so it sucks to even close an account and let them win , you do not have to deal with that and can send then a message legally :)

11 February, 04:19
I was meaning the harassment , might be only way to end that ,is legally that was a sick attack , yes sadly I know for some reason these other sick social media websites allow that vile disgust!! Twitter doesn't care about pedos I understand but that was straight up harassment!! I have been censored, suspended and even came acroos something ugly hit block and move on so I get it but that was an insanely attack!!! I am praying for you ❤️🇺🇸