Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
Secretly, we all wanted to be wrong about all of the evil that has done us so much harm. The children being trafficked, tortured and killed, the wars, our enslavement, the murders, the blackmails, the FF’s, the bio weapons, the riots, the open borders, the indoctrination, the sold out traitors, the rigged elections, the food poisoning, the immorality, the brainwashed liberal loons, the deaths. We all wanted to be wrong…..but we weren’t. There is no way any of us can celebrate being right. It breaks our hearts. God’s wrath is coming and it’s coming soon. There is no way this world can continue on this path, completely ignoring and rejecting God. I pray that everyone will recognize that they need God, hit their knees and give their entire world to God through Jesus Christ. My heart hurts for all of us. I’m sorry for the doom and gloom tonight but this is reality and you don’t want to die and go through much worse forever. Yes, God is loving and merciful to those that come to Him. 🕊
10:13 PM - Nov 28, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by Texascowgal in this post can reply
The Real Me @TheRealMe
28 November, 11:03
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
I didn't see that as doom and gloom at all. You presented a problem with the solution. Done! 😍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
28 November, 10:42
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
💯%!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396