Only people mentioned by MARYLKIRBYBRYANT in this post can reply
Dottie French @DotOn777
29 November, 08:08
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
Beauty among [beasts]...

I saw the overhead pic of the line of 'first lady' and I wondered if the [others] drew straws before the service to see who would be seated next to FLOTUS and [big.mike] got the short draw!

I bet [mike] had a difficult time breathing the clean, fresh, pure air around [him]...in fact, I hope it was chokingly uncomfortable

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
29 November, 12:05
In response Dottie French to her Publication
EXACTLY THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
29 November, 12:10
Dark to LIGHT!! ThanQ Melania - WE LOVE 💕 YOU!!!

29 November, 12:06
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
😍😎AMEN !!!

Cat-Cher About @ThisIsC
29 November, 12:07
Lol, usually one would wear black...

But I mean... static works lol

29 November, 12:11
In response Cat-Cher About to his Publication
YEAH SHE HAD ON A BLACK DRESS UNDER HER COAT BUT THE DEMONS COULDN'T STAND IT THAT IS WHY A POSTED THE OTHER PICTURE OF HILDABEAST WEAR A BLACK AND WHITE OVERCOAT AT THE MRS GH BUSH FUNERAL
THEY ARE SUCH EVIL HYPOCRITES
I THOUGHT MELANIA LOOKED CLASSIC AND FLAWLESS
THEY ARE JUST JEALOUS OF HER BEAUTIFUL LIGHT

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
28 November, 08:39
She is a bad ass. : )

29 November, 12:13
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
😍😎😇🙏YES SHE IS !!!!! GODS WARRIOR FLOTUS !!

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
28 November, 07:59
She Thinking, O God I Have 2 B Around This Trash!

29 November, 12:14
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
RIGHT !!! SHE IS SO BEAUTIFULLY STRONG !!!

Selah 321 @Selah
28 November, 07:38
She exudes strength, they are likely afraid of her light,

28 November, 07:44
In response Selah 321 to her Publication
😇🙏😘YES !!!!!!

28 November, 07:25
ANGEL AMONG DEMONS