DanQ Patriot @Iam266
I tried getting reinstated on”X” today and they denied my appeal in less than 30 minutes. They still won’t tell me what I did to break their rules. My gut tells me that the reason we got booted is far deeper than we can see at this point. Something much bigger in play here at an individual level for all that are still denied access.
03:03 PM - Nov 28, 2023
Only people mentioned by Iam266 in this post can reply
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
28 November, 03:21
In response DanQ Patriot to his Publication
Same experience.

For an optimistic spin, sometimes, I think we are being saved for the flood.

If a lot of topics hit at once (flood), who will be best to help?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
28 November, 03:18
I tried again yesterday and was again denied in under 30 seconds. Auto denied? I agree, there must be a specific reason.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
28 November, 03:05
I have to agree with you. It made no sense to reinstate the large accounts and keep us little accounts off the battlefield. It does feel like we're being somehow protected.

DanQ Patriot @Iam266
28 November, 09:15
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
My feelings exactly.