Only people mentioned by Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
28 November, 02:19
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Chris what is a black check mark with a blue star in the middle of it?.. just asking ....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
28 November, 02:24
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Sounds to me like a black ops black pill symbol. Blue check > CIA blue badge

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
28 November, 02:17
The clock went to zero today and then restarted yet again! 🤦‍♀️

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
28 November, 02:23
In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication
Reason I have been a fan of the Q clock or wasted any time learning about any of them….black ops tool to give continuous false hope coming from the enemy AI

MarissaTipton @MarissaTipton
28 November, 01:57
Fantastic work Since I presently earn over $46K a month from just legal internet activities, I enjoy your job. I am aware that you are now making a sizeable amount of money online with just $38K, and that these are straightforward administrative jobs.

Detail Here---------------------------->>> http://Www.BizWork1.Com