Godly Man @WWCUE
26 November, 10:04
Why do you think those town signs you see when YOU DRIVE into town say, so-and-so CORPORATE CITY LIMITS?

YOU DRIVE, I TRAVEL. BIG DIFFERENCE.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
26 November, 02:30
In response Godly Man to his Publication
Maybe that's something back east, but I have never, ever EVER seen this in the western states of WA, OR, or CA. I travel up and down multiple times a year. Not once.

I could see this back east, where they had coal mines and the corporations owned the land and named the towns/cities after the corporation in some way. That I could see.

But don't tell people this is the reality out there when it isn't. One sign doesn't mean the entire US has this situation or signs up stating it.

I'm tired of people claiming things are true when it isn't or not to the extent they claim. If you said people need to pay attention and find out if their town/city has become a corporation, I would be behind you. If you say everything is now a corporation - you've gone too far and are not worth trusting.

I'm seeing too many people making defining statements like this without giving any room for possible error or situations being different than then norm.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jessica Dunn @Godwins202
Actually all 3 west coast states have DnB business numbers, which means they are incorporated and acting as a business. Every state/town in the U.S. has that, unless you see a town sign that specifically says it is an unincorporated town - which I’ve seen in WV and PA.
10:15 AM - Nov 28, 2023
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Godwins202 in this post can reply
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
28 November, 11:20
In response Jessica Dunn to her Publication
I've lived in two unincorporated cities in CA. Where I live now, there are 8 within a 2 hours distance of here. Giving a blanket statement as pure fact is not truth.