STAR AWISHNSTAR @AWISHNSTAR
QQQ MY ! I AM SQ DISGUSTED AS I JUS JOINED @GHOSTEZRA 'S TELEGRAM AND AS I WENT TO JOIN CHAT SOME VERY DISGUSTING EVIL WAS POSTING SUCH SICK STUFF THAT MY EYES NQW CANNQT UNSEE ! I CANT BELIEVE THIS EVIL IS COMIN HERE LIKE THIS ! HE SAID HE BLOCKED HER / HIM WHATEVR BUT I WENT BACK A MIN A GO AND THEY WER NOT ONLY ON HIS GROUP BUT OTHERS !!
DAMN THEM EVIL BASTARDS !!
03:15 AM - Feb 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by AWISHNSTAR in this post can reply
Jodi Ament @NQQdlesoup
11 February, 05:45
In response STAR AWISHNSTAR to his Publication
Hi Star I followed you on Twitter before we all got kicked off. Im so glad I found you. Godd bless

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
11 February, 03:19
ezra is trying! I blocked the evil troller but images I kept seeing. I just left till it gets fixed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peacock LoveBling @Peacock6
11 February, 03:17
dm me the handle please! i want to block

STAR AWISHNSTAR @AWISHNSTAR
11 February, 03:25
In response Peacock LoveBling to her Publication
HALQ MY ANGEL PEA !!!
ALL I SAW WAS THE NAME I THINK >SARA,,,
SQRRY,,,
I STILL IN A LIL SHQCK !
;(