Evangelina @Evangelina
27 November, 09:01
This may be new news for some 🔥🔥Billy🔥🔥

https://twitter.com/Prolot...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by URBANSQUIRRELphotography in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
01 December, 04:55
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
She's a Knight of Malta according to my research. Funny whe I was in my 20s, Lex Wexner's Limited Stores were where I spent too much of my money. He had a line of Vatican jewelry in the store with designs like this. I think I bought some of the pins not knowing what they were.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
01 December, 05:16
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Thank you Hope…
This was the first true
Catholic Connection to their
evil ways.

The Lex Wexner connection
truly makes sense now.
Spent way too
much money at the
Limited back in the day.🤣

Evangelina @Evangelina
27 November, 09:33
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
Is that a Maltese cross Urban?? What does
it signify?

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
01 December, 05:22
In response Evangelina to her Publication
Spent some time looking in to it…
In reference to Marina,
just learned yes.

It seems to be a dark mentality.
I have viewed Marina’s work,
nothing religious about it…
Just as religious as the Vatican itself.

A Rothschild acquisition since the 1830’s.

Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
01 December, 07:52
In response Evangelina to her Publication
I came across this interesting story from Malta when I was looking for something else about the Panama Papers. I am not saying it is directly related to this thread, but share just in case it is of interest as it seems there has been some shady activities there based on her work.

https://www.cbsnews.com/ne...