Maddy McCullough @Missingmaddy
WHAT IS REAL .....
And what isn't ??????
When you own the MEDIA.. and have billions to spend on lies and deception ..... they will do it .. to stay in control .....
Learning to be lead by the Holy Spirit of God ... Knowing the Holy Spirit of God ... is our only chance ....
12:25 PM - Nov 27, 2023
Only people mentioned by Missingmaddy in this post can reply
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
27 November, 04:00
In response Maddy McCullough to her Publication
Right, what is real and the truth? I question almost everything, even what we think is the truth. I'm tired of it all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maddy McCullough @Missingmaddy
29 November, 12:06
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
I am standing with you .... What has the past taught us ??? NOT TO TRUST ANYONE ... We question everything .... What is real in my life ? THE LOVE OF GOD .. KNOWING JESUS CHRIST AS MY LORD AND SAVIOR .. knowing HIS love will never fail me .. God is in control ... All things will work together for those who love the Lord .. Not some but all things ..KEEP THE FAITH .. STAY STRONG .. AND NEVER STOP PRAYING .. Romans 8:28...https://biblehub.com/roman...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396