Only people mentioned by Amyl123 in this post can reply
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
28 November, 06:37
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
So much truth waiting to be uncovered! Quite overwhelming, at times, to think of just how much is still being kept from the masses, and waiting to be revealed.

On another note, after having watched this video, my son exclaimed, as regards to the song 'Susie-Q', "Hey, that's you!" (It's well known, that as child
I was often addressed as Susie-Q, instead of Suzanne. Of particular interest, today, is the fact that, after having looked up the the song, just now, - the memories - I noticed another 57! 57's everywhere I go, 57, after 57, after 57. Hmmm...

Dale Hawkins - Susie-Q (1957)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
28 November, 07:05
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
Oh Susie - Q 💛

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 November, 09:10
Wow you all reading Nana's mind. I was just having a conversation with my free here this morning about this man actually being a Seal Team 6 member that wasn't really dead.

This man will get justice before this is all over imo.

Good to see ya Fan, hope you and your family had a great holiday weekend.
Luv ya!😘

Gunslinger Girl @gunslingergirl
26 November, 06:41
Golden Tickets...lined with lead....those who received the envelopes at Bush's funeral executed via firing squad????
If so, YAY!!!

Doris Scia @Angel_Wings
26 November, 05:05
I Pray to GOD he finds peace in his Heart, GOD Bless him.. 🙏

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
26 November, 04:24

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
26 November, 04:27
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
👊🐸👊