Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
Dear GOD, today I am praying for all of the hungry, homeless people in this world. I pray for those who feel so desperate that they leave their homes and families for foreign shores. Many are doing this just to survive because their countries are poor (on purpose) and they look for a better life. Then there are others going to foreign shores to start trouble. I am praying for the ones who seek a better place to call home. Please GOD, flip this world around. I pray I live to see the meek inherit the earth. The poorest of the poor sometimes shows more faith in your love than anyone. The poorest of the poor often have hearts of gold. I want to see their lives beautiful and easier. Please watch over and protect ALL of your children who need you: the sick, hungry, lonely, hopeless, homeless. Bring angels to them. Let love be felt so strong throughout this land that every eye has tears of joy. Forgive us and make us all worthy GOD. Amen.
02:51 PM - Nov 26, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Jim Blair @zanookie
26 November, 08:01
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
A big amen that was beautiful thank you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Allee Kat @AlleeKat
26 November, 03:05
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
🙏✝️🕊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396