Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
26 November, 07:15
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I had to watch this three times, very interesting concept, Kim.
I just saw a similar concept in a video yesterday- the soul escaping the rebirth built into this matrix by heading toward the Milky Way

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Bee @BxAx17
27 November, 04:56
In response New Years Day to her Publication
I hear that the sole(?) encounters challenges along the milky way not escapes them🤔
And I had to Watch this many times to😂
Still can't really make sense of It

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
M and M Peanuts @MrsC
26 November, 03:05
Native American Indians having the same traditions and culture as Hebrew Israelites?

https://youtu.be/8-pNMTc1V...
Native Americans are Hebrew Israelites -23 Arguments by James Adair in 1775 historical book (Part 5) - YouTube

Buy YAHsChief Merchandise: https://yahschief.myspreadshop.com/I am apart of NO CAMP. Half of this book is dedicated to proving Native Americans are descendan...

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
27 November, 03:48
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
Native Americans are Hebrew Israelites- GIANTS in Native Cultural Stories and North America (Part 4) - YouTube

Buy YAHsChief Merchandise: https://yahschief.myspreadshop.com/Native American stories of giants go back thousands of years. Some call them big foot, howler, ...

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
26 November, 02:40
Is the "common ancestor" God? 🤔

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
26 November, 02:22
Jesus said, “My Kingdom is not of this world.”These explanations are all about the material world and not of the spiritual world. We live in both worlds simultaneously, the body in time space matter, the the mind in spirit. After death we awaken in the spiritual world in our spiritual body.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 November, 02:13
Sounds more like an ancient jump gate to Nana, similar in function to what my guide has shown me.

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
26 November, 01:14
Yes ! Visitors from afar assisted :)

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
26 November, 11:18
Such an intriguing topic, indeed!
🧐

Did they land there?? (Ships...)
Are they part of an Energetic Power Grid??
Was this a Portal between Earth and Orion??

And that Mississippi Valley comment.....😎👏
Pretty compelling stuff when you look at America in Biblical story/descriptive context.

Release All the Truths!!
😁🙏💫

SonDay Blessings, Kim!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
26 November, 10:32
Mornin’ Kim! 🥰🙏🏼
Could this be a Bloodline [they] are looking for? - Hmm 🤔

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
26 November, 10:05
grand rising Sunday Kim...have an Awesome day sister ... much love and blessings to you