Only people mentioned by Kellie in this post can reply
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
26 November, 12:36
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
Grocery clerks all wear badges to "get the jabs here!" Forces me to point out how strange I find that a grocery store offers jabs. I also tell them I never had the jab, never had the flu. Same for the rona.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
26 November, 12:11
Champion of the people lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
26 November, 11:17
The En Aich Ess in YouKay know who haven't had the jabby, it's on their records as NOT having succumbed. They're still sending letters to advise how you're at risk even if you think you have had previous jabbies, or had the flew or rona, you do need another of each! I'm at risk! Or I'm a huge risk! They've sent us each 3 letters this autumn as well as several phone calls!

There's no mention as previously saying if you've already had them, or have booked, to ignore this letter. They intentionally leave out that little paragraph saying if you don't wish to have them then ignore this letter.

They really do care! I'm now a priority!
They say seasonal jabbies have proven safetly records! They will give additional protection! ♠️ It's inportant I get the protection I need! Anyone got a revolving pea shuter for sale?

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
26 November, 12:29
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication
walmart clinic near my house sends a card every month to come in and get vaxxed

fook them!