LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
Klaus Schwaub has Declared ALL Pets
Must Die. In Cabal controlled nations,
they're rounding up pets & killing them.

But the WEF/WHO knows most Western
Nations wouldn't comply so they're
trying to kill them w/pet meds & food.

This is the 2nd Vet that has raised concern.
The 1st said only a Rabies Shot is safe.

https://gab.com/Strnj1/pos...
07:15 PM - Nov 25, 2023
Only people mentioned by LanieLou_MAGADonian in this post can reply
Honeybadger71 @Honeybadger71
25 November, 07:42
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
Jokes on him my cats are wild can’t touch them I have 3 - 6 months old now one is pregnant already can’t stop it no matter what. They eat mice and anything they can find.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
25 November, 07:41
Islam, considers dogs to be 'haram' - unclean... because they can be trained to attack - to be weaponized.

No good disarming your slaves, if they can call up attack dogs.

The horse is the ultimate atv... no hood having a 15 min zone if folk can ride off into the sunset.

Cats kill vermin, and as we know from the Dark ages vermin carry disease, so, killing the carrier, makes it much harder for them to use that method.

Chickens/geese produce eggs, and meat, roos and gandrrs are guardians.

There is a psychological element to this, that is part of the breaking of humanities resistance to their demands for our slave like compliance.

This I believe, is where the 'loosh' element comes in, negative emotion, used to feed their beast masters.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
25 November, 07:29
And interesting that the alarms are being sounded currently about mysterious respiratory illness that's sweeping the dog community...and killing them quickly. Hmmm.....

Kentucky Patriot @KentuckyPatriot
25 November, 07:18
I’m a vet and I only give my dogs one rabies vaccine. They get nothing else. But that’s just me and not medical advice.