Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
30 November, 09:22
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
ALSO KNOWN AS DIVINE ORDER.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
29 November, 01:28
Talk ABOUT Synchronicity...

I Watched The Video,
Then Went To Click...
AND They Were
Mirrored Numbers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
26 November, 12:03
The impact of the synchronicities cannot be understated. At times they do stop me in my tracks and most certainly keep me believing the best is yet to come.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
26 November, 12:35
In response Positively Negative to his Publication
Totally agree + look at your timestamp in eastern :)

The Real Me @TheRealMe
25 November, 11:59
Exactly how I found Q and eventually found my way here.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
25 November, 11:54
LAW OF ATTRACTION

Mirella Petkovic @StarCitizen
25 November, 05:49
As we blossom or awaken, we begin to notice there is a force in the world that seems to be operating and leading us into a certain destiny. And it’s very much a kind of detective effort on our own part to figure out what these things mean. The synchronicity is essentially a meaningful coincidence that brings us information at just the right time. While leading us forward, it also feels very inspiring and destined in a way. It feels like we’re on a path of unfolding in our own personal evolution. ✨💫

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
25 November, 11:56
In response Mirella Petkovic to her Publication
LAW OF ATTRACTION AND MANIFESTATION