Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
23 November, 02:22
Qagg.news is back on deck

https://qagg.news/

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
25 November, 10:34
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
I have been watching Stargate SG1, and the later episodes discuss 'Ascention'... however, they also infer, that ascended beings are divided into 2 factions... those that believe helping humanity to ascend is good, and those that do not.

Also, that there are types of ascended beings that live off the energy created when humans pray/meditate while focused on these ascended beings (the Orai).

Seems, the series is saying, ascension is not an escape from rules or restrictions, it just consists of different rules and restrictions.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
25 November, 01:19
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
I've come to question the whole ascension idea.

I've come to believe that escaping the 3D world requires leaving the body behind.

Nobody likes that idea because we've all done that before and just come back to square 1.

I think there is a lot more to learn about this 3D world.

Wondrous and amazing things, and deeply unnerving things.

In a nutshell, I don't believe we need to ascend anything to experience an incredible future in the here and now.

We just have to be patient.

🙏🏼

Rebel MacB @BornRebel
I believe they are called Universal Laws, one of which is "Law of Attraction."
The "Law of Oneness," and others.
01:28 PM - Nov 25, 2023
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BornRebel in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rebel MacB, click on at the bottom under it