The Real Me @TheRealMe
Gastonia, NC

A homeless veteran with service-related PTSD was arrested for panhandling. He was accused of resisting arrest, which he did not. His service dog was tased when he is doing nothing but trying to keep his owner calm. The dog was put in foster care and ran away and got run over. I'm sure he was just trying to find his owner.

He is suing, arguing that the violent arrest violated his First and Fourth Amendment rights, as well as the Americans with Disabilities Act.

https://youtu.be/HsIpw2yYy...
Gastonia police finally release body cam footage of homeless veteran's arrest - YouTube

Body camera footage of the controversial arrest of a homeless veteran last October was released by the Gastonia Police Department Thursday.A judge ordered Ga...

10:27 AM - Nov 25, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by TheRealMe in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
25 November, 05:13
In response The Real Me to her Publication
OMG this makes me so sick.. ready for this movie to end..Poor guy and so sad about his doggie... 😓

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
25 November, 06:02
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
IKR? Sadly, these things were happening before we even knew the movie was playing but glad it's being brought to light and people are fighting back, so there is hope. I agree, so sad for him and his dog. What a shame.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
25 November, 12:41
NC is out of control. Cooper and his minions are the reason. I hope he sues the shit out of them. Poor dog :(

The Real Me @TheRealMe
25 November, 12:51
In response Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot to her Publication
100% agree.

Did you hear about this one? George Floyd style killing:

Knellie O’Barrel @torquemama
25 November, 12:08
Rage in my head — hot as Nebuchadnezzer’s Furnace. Burn, Cabal, burn. Forever.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

The Real Me @TheRealMe
25 November, 11:28
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
Agreed. I'm so glad the guy is standing up to them. More of this has to happen.

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
25 November, 10:56
SO SICK OF THE EVIL AMOUNGS US. COME ON LORD. TIME TO GO.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
25 November, 10:53
Corruption!! Evil scum!!!

arba happihr @arba
25 November, 10:36
Aloha
They KEY words were not highlighted
HOMELESS VETERAN!!!
A homeless "Veteran" is treated like 💩
No appreciation for his service by these Cops

The Real Me @TheRealMe
25 November, 11:06
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Aloha. Good point, fixed. Thank you! 💕