Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Matt Mitchell @Mmitchell5682
11 February, 10:02
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
The question of truth has nothing to do with a gland. Last time I checked, Angels have no pineal glands, were made perfect and yet a third of the angels believed a lie and were thrown from heaven... no pineal gland, no poisoning and no fake news. Humans were deceived by the serpent who said "you shall become like God". The second oldest religion is humanism where man wants to be God! We want to be the measure of all things and we want to believe we control our fate. Pineal glands and "third eyes" are pseudo trascendent ideas posing as religious truth. Deception existed prior to flouride.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Matt Mitchell @Mmitchell5682
11 February, 09:54
I am so glad this sort of "science", so called, is so well researched and shows without doubt that flouride calcifies the pineal gland ruining our oerception for truth. If only Keppler, Galileo, Plato, Whitehead, Hubble, Aquinas, and Augustine knew this! If the "third eye" is what provides us the power to detect truth and the use of flouride and other forms of physical harm causes this destruction, what was the cause for deception prior to the calcifying and poisoning of the pineal gland? I never hear anyone asking secondary and tertiary question to see if this even could be true!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
11 February, 02:31
Libs must have totally calcified pnieal glands!

Jules Christine @JulesChristine7
11 February, 12:03
I never let my children have flouride treatments or let them use flouride toothpaste. We have well water. They are all highly intuitive and have always been able to see through BS easily which I attribute to the lack of flouride and a clean diet.

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
11 February, 11:24
I have started takeing Vitamin D3 with K2, Cod Liver Oil, Toothpaste without flouride and Alkaline water. How long does it take your gland to decalsify?

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
11 February, 11:28
In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication

Dede Jarbidge @JARBIDGE102
11 February, 10:37
STOP USING FLOURIDE PEOPLE ... PLEASE

April Evans @Stardust_1776
11 February, 10:19
It's no coincidence that they fluoridate the water in the guise of "protecting your teeth" and flouride is responsible for calcifying the pineal gland.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
11 February, 01:40
🕊