Deplorable 63* @ClaysEars
24 November, 01:13
Set aside for a moment all that you have seen and heard over the last 4 years. Look instead at the moment you read your first Q post or VK post. What did you think and or feel? Take that feeling and run with it. We learned from Q and VK to meme and expose what "They" expect us to forget and move on from. We must not forget. We must not let others forget. Q and VK gave us the tools and belief in ourselves. Lets use them and make them proud.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
24 November, 01:23
In response Deplorable 63* to his Publication
Q and VK (the original) have been tremendous in this - but there are still a few- and I mean just a few who are here continuing the work.. and have always done the work .... and because we are small accounts - no one bothers to LOOK.... remember: SMALL ACCOUNTS MATTER... yet most still want to follow the BIG BOYs.... wonder what the FAN CLUB will do now????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I could not agree more. I have been here a long time. Never been concerned with big numbers of followers. I read, repost and add my commentary when it comes to mind. Many BIG accounts are blackpilled and in my opinion not serving in the best interest of our movement. Small accounts MUST press on and not be intimidated or silenced. Keep pushing on til we win this thing.
01:31 PM - Nov 24, 2023
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ClaysEars in this post can reply
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
24 November, 01:35
In response Deplorable 63* to his Publication
AGREED !!! I have been BLOCKED by many on here - so I am used to it..... I have a BIG MOUTH when it comes to TRUTH....

24 November, 01:40
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Yet that is what I have always loved about you even going back to WeGo. You keep doing you. Whether they know it or not they need precisely that.