Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Denisern55 @Denisern55
25 November, 12:44
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
So this 5 year plan was known all along? The tease for things to happen in 2022 & 2023. Running out of 2023. No I don’t hang my hat on any dates. I wait like the rest. Sometimes I just wonder if anything is really going to happen. As a young senior, I feel desperate at times watching my cohort struggle. God is in control 🙏🏻💞💞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
24 November, 01:42
thank you for the post...you are AWESOME Kim !!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
24 November, 01:29
Yes, thought about that very post last night. It feels right. It’s in the air today….thick! ! I feel a little off and unsettled today but I think it’s because [they] know their days are short and they are sending out their poop vibes! ;) Counter attack in order! Focus, we keep on, knowing the good is coming and keep the vibes high! Have a great day Kim. 😊🫶🏻

Hawaii50 Assembly @Hawaii50Assembly
24 November, 01:17
I finally learned what that means... He is JFK being T ru mp...... 2 mask will come off
Bi den and Trump
Now that this will happen finally that's how we know it is happing soon.......
VK leaving.......soon the Jubilee

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
27 November, 02:31
In response Hawaii50 Assembly to her Publication
wow--someone makes sense--thx

... Fighter @Fighter
24 November, 01:03

Anne Kats @anneanon1
24 November, 12:48
GM Kim I feel a big change coming you can feel it I feel in my gut that thickness in the air has lifted it’s toning down under our noses .🕊😎

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
24 November, 12:44
I had that thought too. Our training wheels are off, he taught us how to vibe high in the darkness and how to endure the years with hope so we would be ready for the endgame. Coach is ejected from the field so the team will rally and carry on with intensity. We know what to do.

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
24 November, 01:50
In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
24 November, 02:26
In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication
Legit vibe🎇

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
24 November, 12:39
Yep on the mind for sure.