Lisa Nelson @LittleLi77
01 November, 01:25
Feeling defeated today. Went over MRI results for my neck pain with my PCP. I need to see an orthopedic surgeon now. I blame the cancer meds. for some of my problems. Also age. Iā€™m in my early 50ā€™s. I was already into my treatments before I started this journey down the rabbit holes. Wish I would have known about everything beforehand. Not sure what to do about it now. Been suffering from pain for a few yrs now. Might have to retire soon & Iā€™m not ready for that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
You might have to reinvent yourself. If you retire for a while you might be able to move into something different. I was put on medical disability at 39 years old. I feel ya ā¤ļø šŸ™
02:24 AM - Nov 24, 2023
In response Lisa Nelson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RogueAnon in this post can reply
Lisa Nelson @LittleLi77
24 November, 10:40
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
Sorry you went through that. I was thinking the same thing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
24 November, 01:01
In response Lisa Nelson to her Publication
You're a caterpillar about to transition into a butterfly!