Storm Patriot @Strmchsr
THANKSGIVING…just thinking on the meaning of the word today…
THANKS and GIVING.

THANKS to God for everything he has blessed my life with, and one of his blessings is being part of this wonderful family of brothers and sisters in Christ with all of you. My walk and growth in this journey with our LORD Jesus is so much closer my heart cannot express in words.

GIVING…to me it is the expression of what we do in response out of thanks to God for his blessings. Whether by sharing Gods love, his word, our hearts and experiences, or helping one another and others with the gifts God has given us, we express thanks to God for His Giving he has so blessed us all with.
I’m humbled and grateful for being witness to countless works of love and giving each of you have shown, it strengthens my heart and faith.
You are special, beloved, and are shining Gods light in a time of great need and I’m truly grateful and blessed to be part of it with you.

May God bless you and
Happy Thanksgiving
10:21 PM - Nov 23, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by Strmchsr in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Storm Patriot, click on at the bottom under it