Kim Runner @kimrunner
VK he's told us... we're on the right path

"Not leaving till I see we are on the right path. We are in this mess together."
07:53 PM - Nov 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
24 November, 10:32
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Still hurts😭❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Smith @Smiles2u226
24 November, 10:31

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
24 November, 10:20
Goodmorning Kim 😊

memes matter @NoComment
24 November, 05:39
My bday is 11/11 and i can confirm we on the right track,and have been since before T came down that escalator🫂🕊️🤲🤍✨
There Will be pain, and we cannot tolerate evil
Evil is desp and will look like us to feed and loop us
Dont take the baits
Love one another is nr2 after God❤️🔨
,but you know that

Dragonfly Bee @DragonflyB
24 November, 05:28
You can feel it too! Feelz right. Feelz good.

TonyG @TonyG
24 November, 04:53 (E)
I think he is watching for sure.
https://anonup.com/thread/...

bhagood 123 @bhagood123
23 November, 10:41
VK be watching... lurking. I'm sure there will be syncs, vibes, hat-tips. Anons gonna have to decode as usual - standard procedure. He went away for like a year, but we made it without him. Here's a pic of a bear trying to eat my trash this week, plus a pic of my new 😸.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
23 November, 08:14
Miss him already!!😓

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
23 November, 08:48
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
me too!

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
23 November, 07:55
Happy Thanksgiving. ❤️

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
23 November, 07:55
how was your day KIM??