Whites QWall @QTip75
Thankful for my family and for all of you Patriots!
Thinking about my great-grandmother today. She was our Thanksgiving glue.
Made everything you could think of,
including around 12 pies.
No one made a better banana cream
or lemon meringue pie than my great grandmother.

Happy Thanksgiving
Love you all! 🦃 ❤️
01:15 PM - Nov 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by QTip75 in this post can reply
Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
23 November, 01:26
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
Yes. Pies for Thanksgiving!
I have 4 pies we're bringing;
Apple
Pumpkin
Pecan
Triple Berry
As good as my Grandma made,
from The Cherry Pit.

Yes, great memories from the past.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom Fighter @Verity21
23 November, 01:21 (E)
Your great grandmother looks very happy. While all that cooking was hard work, it seems like she really enjoyed blessing her family with this food she made with love.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom Fighter @Verity21
23 November, 01:21
I knew both of my great grandmothers and had wonderful grandparents. I think about them more lately than ever. I always knew they were special, but after they are gone you realize what you are missing much more. Things are still good, just different. I feel like they are with me somehow.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
23 November, 01:22
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication
Totally. I also miss running around the house with my cousins on a sugar buzz. lol