JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
22 November, 11:27

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 November, 01:42
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Nana remembers Q on Star Trek. I saw all of hem Q was in I believe.
You OK?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
23 November, 04:54
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Things are changing Quite Quickly "now".....attempting to recover from being physically ill...But so thank filled to still be here. So thank filled YOU are still here.....onward we go!!! Happy Thanksgiving dear One✨️✨️✨️💜

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
🙏Glad to hear you are recovering I have been out quit a lot with a 3 week job that took all day every day, but done now. Didn't know you were sick. Prayers🙏
07:54 AM - Nov 23, 2023
In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
23 November, 09:24
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
ThanQ Nana for the prayers!, something called "leaky gut syndrome"...affects all the way up to the sinuses...On the mend tho. Hope your life gets less hectic. I love you! Happy Thanksgiving!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 November, 09:35
In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication
Hope you get better too quickly!
Love you!