COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
RMN

After the EBS and we’ve gone through the 10 DAYS mainstream media BLACKOUT and sat through all the 24/7, [eight hours long movies] do we go back to NORMAL like business as usual?

· Answer is: After EBS and the 8 hours long 24 7, movies all will change. The life support attached to the old and EVIL systems will be PULLED. Humanity and Planet Earth simultaneously move to QUANTUM reality consciousness system [PEACE and PROSPERITY]. It’s the end of financial and human consciousness enslavement.

· Old systems of GOVERNMENT, EDUCATION, FINANCE, HEALTH, TRADE and COMMERCE etc., will all be DISMANTLED and REPLACED.

· We will have new currency called the USN US NOTE and GOLD backed.

· The TIME is now to ALERT as many who will LISTEN. Do not have too much PRIDE. Go WARN those you LOVE even though they think you’re CRAZY. Your GOAL for OTHERS is TRULY to HELP absorb the SHOCK of what is COMING.
05:34 AM - Nov 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
2ne FruAa @FruAa
23 November, 05:40
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
To the President's and White Hats - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/embed/7Xa89IQWzP0

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Little jo59 @Littlejo59
23 November, 06:03
In response 2ne FruAa to her Publication
Im NOT giving up!
Give in to what?
I trust Almighty GOD!🙏
I am beginning to see and feel change!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Frank Dionne @USAMPVET76
23 November, 05:38
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Oh I so want to believe this is true.

COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
23 November, 05:49
In response Frank Dionne to his Publication
BELIEF ONLY WORKS WITH FAITH AND FAITH ONLY WORKS WITH BELIEF. WHEN BOTH IN SYNC, ANY MANIFESTATION HAPPENS.