Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
23 November, 12:39
Pulled from Twitter.
Your thoughts?
I thought that we were going to have coins.
I think everyone is so fearful of the Mark of the Beast in the Bible.
How are they planning on making people feel really at ease with this situation?? After all, after disclosure everyone is not going to trust anything.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Thrash @TNPride5423
If we only have digital money, we will simply be moving from one Luciferian system to another. Also, if we do have currency and it's all traceable, it too will be a mirror of the tracked digital. Gold and silver private transactions will most likely be deemed illegal due to trafficking. You will be forced to exchange the metals into your QFS accounts. Everything via money wil be tracked. Even the devices will be tracked and your passport. After the reveals and we switch over, the QFS will be the biggest EYE in the sky mankind has ever experienced. I feel that we will have a long period of peace, much better health and wealth so individuals can get close to Christ Jesus but at some point this all seeing system will go sideways.
01:26 AM - Nov 23, 2023
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TNPride5423 in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
23 November, 01:42
In response Jason Thrash to his Publication
I just have been left with such a distrust of everyone. I just wish I felt at ease with all of this financial stuff. I keep hearing say no to CBDC and digital IDs and it just feels like that is what we are moving towards . . . I love GOD over money and I just wish Jesus would come back so I can relax my spirit.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396