Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 November, 05:18
Just in case you are still taking your kids to McDonalds!

https://www.tiktok.com/t/Z...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
22 November, 05:19
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I kept missing you on X! I didn't know you weren't on there any longer. I hope you're doing well Nana!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 November, 10:05
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
I have been working a lot the past month but that job is done for the yr thank goodness.

Miss everyone on X, once again no idea why I got the big boot again.
VERY VERY HARD FOR Nana vincentkenndy to get behind X and Elon when they have not allowed most of us to have our old accts back and have booted us yet again off X since we got new accts.

Does not resonate much with me that Elon is really trying for a TRUE FREE SPEECH platform.
Sorry but that is how I see it.

Either that or he has ppl doing the same old shit as before and no control or knowledge of what is happening.
Same, equally bad.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
22 November, 10:18
I feel the same way Nana. At the very least we should be told what tweet did us in. Probably was just a big purge right after Jan.6 of anyone supporting President Trump. Frankly, I no longer want to be on Twit. When I read things posted there that folks repost here on AnonUp, the comments of some are just so annoying. The whole vibe is off for me. Not sure about Musk either. Odd character. AU is pure gold. 😇

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana does understand but many of us need to continue to be there because it continues to be a large and influential platform swaying the minds of many people world wide.
As long as that is so imo we need our good vibes there, we need good people there influencing the consciousness pathways.
10:52 PM - Nov 22, 2023
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
23 November, 05:03
I agree, Nana. For some reason I AM still drawn back to Twitter...

NIKKO VICTORIOUS @NIKKO_VICTORIOUS
23 November, 08:48
In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication
Maybe that some reason is what VK posted in his last tweet..."X is still the battleground!"
It's up to us now, those that can, to engage more than ever!

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
23 November, 12:09
X is the battlefield for sure and AU is our HOME. 💖💞

23 November, 09:40
Nana would agree!

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
23 November, 10:15
Why has Musk restricted most of us? Why are there free speech restrictions on "X". Why are many of us X'd out? 🤔 At least on our home base, AnonUp we have freedom of speech. Thank God for AU, which truly is golden. 😇