Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
22 November, 07:57
Sad day. There was a sweet praying mantis (like the one in the picture) that greeted me every morning when I opened the door. Today, I found him dead... He didn't look hurt, he was just gone... Cried over him. I know, I know... It's funny how you can get attached to something. The males only live up to about 10 months (the females have a very short lifespan). I buried him in the garden enveloped in carnation leaves.

On top of that, a part of my dad's old tree that's slowly dying fell. Up in Heaven, he's probably saying, it's okay!

Plus, this is the anniversary of JFK's death.

And I found out that VK @VincentKennedy says he's really leaving. :( He helped draw me out in Twitter days, and then seemed to let me be independent, but always making his presence known in different ways. I love that patriot. He could inspire and encourage me but could also made me mad. LOL. It doesn't make sense that he's leaving. It's another type of death.

What a crappy day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
Maybe he will be “back in some form”.😉
08:07 PM - Nov 22, 2023
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Alexandra7Briza in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Alexandra Briza, click on at the bottom under it