Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 November, 03:32
I checked it 2 times. Counted to 129. didnt count a duplicate or anyone that didnt have a . in the post. here is the video.

Does this look right to everyone?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EmmaJames @EmmaJames
22 November, 03:38
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I have just received my 3rd paycheck which said that $16,285 that I have made just in one month by working online over my laptop. This job is amazing and its regular earnings are much better than my regular office job. Join this job now and start making money online easily by just use this link....................... http://Www.BizWork1.Com

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
22 November, 11:47
Please feel free to use it at anytime 😎

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
22 November, 10:59
LMAO
42 X and counting.

Markus Free @IMarkusFree
22 November, 07:51
Where will the AIM be?
Lets do this frens.

Pinka nita @Pinkamom
22 November, 07:48
YOU GOT TO FOOK IT UP!

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
22 November, 07:28
AU has been invaded recently with bots. But AU folks don't let them last long. 😇

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
22 November, 07:13
How can it have 35 fooks and still be going???? @administrator Houston....we have a problem...

Duhble Dee @Duhble_Dee
22 November, 06:50
A polite society includes the fook button.

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
22 November, 06:31
Perfect day my friend

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
22 November, 05:52 (E)
LOL Using the FOOked is fun

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
22 November, 05:49 (E)
We did it for you vincent

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
22 November, 05:40
That cause you aint been here. bots been workin ova time. most accounts that came back only seem to have showed up since they herd "giveaway" otherwise just the Regulars holdin it down here

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
22 November, 05:21
Is the fook broken🤔

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
22 November, 05:19
Oddly satisfying 😅

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
22 November, 04:55
😂😂😂
Trending - [they] fooked 😂

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
22 November, 04:54

Royal Raven @Royalraven
22 November, 04:58
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication

Pink Totter @Totter
22 November, 04:47
She's got 23 fooks and still here!

💖that fook button!

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
22 November, 04:59
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
What The #Fooked ?😆

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
22 November, 04:39
4 The Good Times!

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
22 November, 04:21
A site feature to honor you, perfect!

Redwave Crashin @Redwavecrashin
22 November, 04:20 (E)
I used it once. In 2021. Troll made their way onto our home base and I obliterated them! felt like shooting em till their aor wore down each time I hit the 🎯 Fook on em till *poof* :) nice to be in control on the platform. Like protecting your home from invaders irl:)

Redwave Crashin @Redwavecrashin
22 November, 06:55
In response Redwave Crashin to his Publication
Armor*

Erin Believe @ErinBelieve777
22 November, 04:08
One last time lol

Markus Free @IMarkusFree
22 November, 04:05
Emma just #Fooked

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
22 November, 03:58
Feels good, right?!
One of the best features here.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
22 November, 03:57
It’s the right vibe to fook with on your last day, go for it. You’ll be leaving us fooker-free!

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
22 November, 03:56
Lol.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
22 November, 03:56

Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
22 November, 03:55
:)

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
22 November, 03:49
if they let me back on X I may have worn the paint off it.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
22 November, 03:46
Sounds like an 11:59 post!! 💥😎

GeorgeSmiley777 *** @GeorgeSmiley777
22 November, 03:45
You got close when counting the dots tho :)

Got a lil nervous for some accts lol

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
22 November, 03:43
Do it one last time today! Lol!