Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
Gotta get busy around the house doing nothing, so here's to a wonderful thanksgiving to you all, eat plenty of turkey๐Ÿ—, drink plenty of (whatever) you choose ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿน๐Ÿบ, play the music loud & then....

Talk turkey to your lib relatives about:
-Trump 2023!
-Trump is the real CIC!
-Devolution
-COVID was a scam to cheat in the election
-TRUMP won 2020!
-The "vaccines" were to depopulate the world & make you sicker
-Masks DON'T work!!!๐Ÿ˜ท
-RINO's
-Big Mike
-LGB
-CIA, FBI all corrupt
-J6 was a set up & the real insurrection was on Nov. 3, 2020
-Media is corrupt & full of lies
-Men CAN'T get pregnant
-Libs don't know what a women IS
-Hollywood & our so called gov't is full of Pedos & trannies
-Clones
-Aliens
-Ascension
-JFK Jr is alive

What did I miss? Feel free to add. These should keep the convo going for awhile ya think? ๐Ÿ˜…Rolling the eyes helps too ๐Ÿ˜&...don't forget to laugh ๐Ÿ˜…
Hopefully no fist fights though, will be thinking of you all tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿ’–
01:51 PM - Nov 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Carla Zillman @Carla_Patriot
22 November, 10:51
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
What is LGB? Know about everything else. Brain fog! Tks.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 November, 10:55
In response Carla Zillman to her Publication
Letโ€™s Go Brandon aka FJB ๐Ÿคฃ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
22 November, 04:34
We are thankful for you as well. Have a great Thanksgiving!

22 November, 04:50
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
You too SE! I'll b here by myself as hubby is flying as usual, nothing new, been doing this for years, kids live too far to travel to & on a holiday, been there done that b4. Will have a small turkey or chicken dinner with him next week :)
Probably gunna watch It's a Wonderful Life again for the 50th time, it's good with a great message in it. May b a bit harder for you this year with yer mom gone. My mom died a week b4 thanksgiving :( Instead of cooking my dad took us out to eat at a nice restaurant, big family. โœจ
๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ž

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
22 November, 04:25
Have a great thanksgiving,
DOJ, BAR, WEF, WHO, FED. RESERVE, 911, BUSH, CLINTON FOUDATION, U1, MK ULTRA, FF, DC/VATICAN/LONDON evil city states,
It's never ending! lol

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
22 November, 04:18
Thankful for you as well. Happy Thanksgiving to you and all AU

anna justice @Truth_
22 November, 04:03
i am Thankful for you.
Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!
: )