JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
14 November, 10:45
I’m just checkin in on ya. You’re doing great. Many of you will be very important voices in the coming scenes so just a loving reminder to keep grounded in your prayer and meditation. Let God lead. We’re going to go through a rough patch soon but we will be the calm in the storm. Have a beautiful day Truth seeker.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana knows we had this conversation a few yrs ago but TODAY I feel the need to rehash it.

You mentioned that at some point you would be leaving.

Well Nana's answer to that is still the same>>>
Take all the time you want, take care of you and your family, but when you make frens with Nana it is frens for life!!!
So you HAVE TO continue to visit on a regular basis, Nana will not settle, not negotiable.

It has always been about winning and taking back our planet but it is also about the journey and being able at some point to actually be together as real people to celebrate what we have done together.

Like a military family unit we need some time to share together to create our new world together with people that we know are battle hardened and true blue to each other.

You da bestest!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Celebrating JFK, my Dad, and VK today.
Blessed they came here if even just for a while.
10:54 AM - Nov 22, 2023
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it