Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
11 February, 11:13
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Good morning Kim! Thanks for the update....excellent news!🙌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
yo. lisa donated @crownostars
11 February, 09:33
Never doubted it.

Can readily see this w/ all the news about more
children saved and traffickers caught. I mean,
would anyone think Biden's team would do this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
11 February, 07:21
I can feel him again... couldnt before

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
11 February, 06:51
" THE INNER CIRCLE YOU SAID ?

oh yes, yes !

YES, INDEED..."

"working hard with / for us "😌

" AH ?..
oh ! THE OTHERS ONES you ask ?
AH NO NO
NONE OF THESE ACTUALLY 😌 ARE WORKING FOR / WITH US ..."

but its fine

#MAGA
#wwg1wga

😅

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
11 February, 06:52
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
all is fine

Joe Jay @joejay3000
11 February, 03:29
At what point will we stop being appeased by endless WORDS and start demanding action? Real action that we can see with real results? Words have become very cheap IMHO.

P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
11 February, 07:23
In response Joe Jay to his Publication
reminder: you're not a paying customer. You're asking for results and data that we dont have access to. Trump answers to God, not us.

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
11 February, 12:49
Just reading this message made me tear up...how did we get so blessed!! There will NEVER be enough words to even begin to express my Deepest Heartful Gratitude!!💕

Stop the Chemtrails Flat Earth @SurfingMarty
11 February, 12:48
why is Dept of defense doing tweets for Biden? to make it look good? didnt like seeing that tonight. no sirree

Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
11 February, 12:49
This was pretty scoopy too being that many still follow AJ- something to consider...

Ezel 1 Samuel @Ezel777
11 February, 11:12
In response Aquilina 777 to his Publication
Because Info Wars is owned 10% by Cumulus Media. This was a claim I read a while back at least.

Also, here is the real Alex Jones.
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
11 February, 12:48
He threw me off w one before. He forgot "stopped"

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
11 February, 01:01
In response Theatre of Operations to his Publication
lol..me, too. I was like wait, what? then it made sense!

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
11 February, 12:46
Though i knew that in my heart ❤️ so glad to see you post it