Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
If anyone will be alone on thanksgiving and would like to chat a bit, I am willing to share my number..
07:17 AM - Nov 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Susan Evasovic @51Rocket
22 November, 10:55
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Like you I will be with family also on Thanksgiving. I just wanted to drop in and let you know that your posting is one of the most beautiful heartwarming things I have seen posted here in a long time. Bless you, you are a good man. Happy Thanksgiving!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
22 November, 11:07
In response Susan Evasovic to her Publication
Happy Thanksgiving Susan. God bless you and your family.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
patroitgirl17 @patroitgirl17
22 November, 08:29
Are you alone too'

22 November, 08:34
In response patroitgirl17 to her Publication
I am not - I have my wife and 4 kids plus a huge family who gathers and "adopts" frens in too.. I have been alone before even when I was with many - so I wouldnt want anyone else to feel that way if I could help in any small way.

Dottie French @DotOn777
22 November, 08:21
Happy Turkey Day, Patriot...

22 November, 08:22
In response Dottie French to her Publication
Happy turkey day - Love to you all.

Crystal Iannacone @Matriot
22 November, 07:56
Aren't you sweet! May God bless you!

22 November, 08:23
In response Crystal Iannacone to his Publication
I Love You frens..

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
22 November, 07:55

I love you, Brother.

I too will be online, lurking in the dark corners of the dystopian digital warzone, shining light and love in pursuit of those whom believe themselves to be forgotten.

LOVE, Mostly.

WWG👆WGA

22 November, 07:57
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
I Love You too. God Bless You.

WWG1WGA