Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
The story behind this video...

I just lost a long battle and wanted to die. I remembered the story of Buckminster Fuller who went out into a lake to kill himself and when he was there he had an epiphany... He realised that he would live as an experiment and he would live entirely to see how much was possible to achieve. so I thought "I will focus everything I have onthe happiest thing I can think to focus on".

So, I looked for the right track and I found THIS IS MY PASSION.
I made the video and it was a huge success and it became a VIBE ANTHEM picked up on by VK. VK never alluded to where the track came from and so I thought he was trying to spook me out and thought it all very odd.

Then I started to relax and see how impactful the whole thing was for the entire movement.

So.. that was my experiment and I hope it brings you as much joy as it does me everytime I watch it and remember the feeling I provoked in myself of joy and hope for a brighter day...

Now you know....
06:51 AM - Nov 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by antidote528 in this post can reply
Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
22 November, 10:54
In response Least Invasive Most Effective to her Publication
Thanks for sharing your story!
Excellent! Just excellent!!!
One of my favorite pick me up videos!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ime Sometimes @starseasons
22 November, 10:21
Still one of the VERY best. Thanks for putting it out there then and again now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
22 November, 10:18
excellent video

thank you for sharing

Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
22 November, 10:18
We've all been blessed by this infinite connection. All we had to do was open our hearts and minds to accept it.

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
22 November, 10:04
MAKE VIBING GREAT AGAIN!!! Love the comments...

We all came this far on a wing and a prayer...

Love you all..

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
22 November, 07:58
So inspiring. ❤️

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
22 November, 07:56
That Was Awesome! Thank You!

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
22 November, 07:55
Simply the best 👍
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Sista Sue @SC18835410
22 November, 07:30
Love this one so much!!
Much love to you! ❤️

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
22 November, 07:07
This became one of my most favorite songs that VK posted!!! TY for sharing!!! I am glad to know more and I appreciate you!!!

God Bless you and your family!!!

You are a treasure and you don't even know it!!!

Love you my Fren!!!

💛

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
22 November, 07:02
H/T to you, Brother.

This has been one of favorites of the Movement.

Pure 🔥 !